Web Site Owner: S and BTS Global KK (hereinafter, “S AND BTS GLOBAL”)
Address (Japan): 1-9-2 Higashi-Shimbashi- Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-7316, Japan
Registration Number: 0104-01-132398
Data Protection Contact: Mr. Álvaro Villacampa – Attorney at Law
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
S AND BTS GLOBAL takes protecting your information very seriously. Your personal data are therefore processed with great care and in strict compliance with applicable data protection law.
In this context, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Organizational and technical security measures have been taken to protect all of our websites against the risks present in processing personal data. Our partners who support us in the provision of this website must comply with these provisions as well.
- S AND BTS GLOBAL will treat your personal data for the following specific purposes:
- For the management and rendering of the contracted services, as well as its later invoicing, all this based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship previously established between you and S AND BTS GLOBAL.
- In order to attend and respond to any query regarding privacy or any request for the exercise of data protection rights and which have been sent through the channels indicated, always in compliance with our legal obligations.
- The files accessed.
- The volume of data transferred.
- The browser type and version.
- The operating system.
- The IP address (anonymized).
- Your Internet access provider.
Nevertheless, log data does not contain personal data. As a general rule, S AND BTS GLOBAL only analyses log data in order to remedy faults in the operation of the website or clarify security incidents.
It is sometimes necessary for S AND BTS GLOBAL to collect additional personal information as well as log data in order to remedy faults or preserve evidence relating to security incidents. S AND BTS GLOBAL will delete this data once the fault has been remedied or the security incident has been clarified in full, or if the original purpose of the processing no longer exists due to other factors. In the event of a security incident, S AND BTS GLOBAL will transmit log data to the investigating authorities on a case-by-case basis, to the extent permitted.
S AND BTS GLOBAL website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there. In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states.
Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on Internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Moreover, if you accepted the use of Google Cookies related to Google Analytics you could also uninstall them from your Browser or by using an specific software: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
For the cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield. (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
One feature available to you as a user of our website is a map showing S AND BTS GLOBAL locations worldwide. We use Google Maps to display this map. Google Maps is a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can find details on how personal data is processed when Google Maps is used via the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
How long do we keep your data?
S AND BTS GLOBAL will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and/or to attend to possible responsibilities, as well as to defend claims, all this as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. In this case, or after this period, your data may be kept and blocked during the legally established periods..
When it comes to job applications, S AND BTS GLOBAL will delete your personal data on completion of the application process, or after one year if you did not get that job but you may be an interesting applicant for some other position.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are the following:
- With regard to the management and provision of contracted services, as well as their payment and invoicing, the processing of your data is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
- As regards the sending of electronic, commercial and/or promotional communications, the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of S AND BTS GLOBAL.
- In relation to the data contained in your CV for the management of your application for an offer or selection process, the legitimacy for this treatment is your consent.
- For any other treatment of your personal data, S AND BTS GLOBAL will obtain for each specific case your express consent, in which case this will constitute the legitimate basis of the treatment.
- Finally, your personal data may also be used to comply with the different legal obligations that S AND BTS GLOBAL must observe in which case this will be the legitimate basis.
To whom will your data be communicated?
From S AND BTS GLOBAL it is possible that we communicate your personal data to the following entities, attending at all times to the previously mentioned purposes:
- To Public Administrations in compliance with the legal obligations that are applicable to us in accordance with current legislation.
- To the State Security Forces by virtue of what is established in the applicable legislation.
- To banks and financial institutions for the collection of services rendered.
- Since S AND BTS GLOBAL is a Joint Venture between SoftBank Corporation and Business Telecommunications Services (BTS), to these precise entities.
- To our suppliers of auxiliary services, which are essential for the correct provision of the contracted services (among others, hosting providers, messaging providers, providers of tax management and/or consultancy services, sales and marketing services).
What rights can you exercise and how can you do it?
At any time and free of charge, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access your personal data to know which are being processed and for what purpose.
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data, when this will be possible.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case, we will be able to conserve the data for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when the legitimate basis of the same is the legitimate interest.
- Request the portability of your data.
- To revoke the consent granted.
In order to exercise these rights, you may write to S AND BTS GLOBAL at the following address: 1-9-2 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo (Japan); or send an e-mail to email@example.com, in any case specifying the reference "Personal Data" and attaching a copy of your ID card or alternative identification document and indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
Are your data protected?
S AND BTS GLOBAL has a firm commitment with the protection of the personal data and the privacy of our users, so to guarantee the security and to protect the personal data obtained in accordance with the exposed thing in this policy of privacy, we guarantee that we carry out all the technical safety measures necessary to prevent their loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration.
Date of last update: July 2, 2020